So, you say you still don't believe in the New World Order? It's just a bunch of crazy talk? You're too "respectable" for all that nonsense?
British Prime Minister Gordon Brown:
Our position was to support action so that the will of the international community -- that Saddam Hussein disclose and dispose of weapons -- be reinforced. And at the back of my mind was this sense that, if the international community did not act here, then the international community would find it difficult to gain credibility for acting in other areas, and this new world order that we were trying to create was being put at risk.
So much for "weapons of mass destruction," uh? It was their "new world order" that was really at risk. (H/T - Gordon Brown Admits That Hussein Was Overthrown for the New World Order.)
No need to be a conspiracy theorist, it's right there on video for you to see and hear. So don't go treating this like DNA evidence at an OJ trial, because the consequences of a new world order are grave indeed.
Need more video evidence?
- Former United Nations Ambassador John Bolton talks about a one-world currency, one-world government, and how the Obama Administration is preconditioning people for less American sovereignty
- Walter Cronkite: One-World Government
- Dick Morris warns about World Government
- Copenhagen and the New World Order
- David Rockefeller on Population Control
- European Central Bank President Favors Global Governance
It's a strange, strange world. You better learn all you can about transnational progressivism, before it's too late.