The Department of Homeland Security has issued a report concerning the "rise in 'rightwing extremist activity'."
The Washington Times reports:
A footnote attached to the report by the Homeland Security Office of Intelligence and Analysis defines "rightwing extremism in the United States" as ...
It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single-issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration ...
And this is on the heels of releasing the report titled The Modern Militia Movement.
It's nuts! The government is completely out of control.
- Who's Going to A Tax Day Tea Party?
- Angry Taxpayers Rally at Nationwide Tea Parties - UPDATED!
- Beware Words That Politicians Use To Confuse
- Tracking the Tea Party crashers
- We are all fringe rightwing extremists now!
- Right Wing Extremists: Part II - American Legion responds, Reports of Monitoring Citizens
- Witch Hunts and the Left
- Dissent, debate, and being apart of the loyal opposition is now labeled as ‘rightwing extremist activity'
- DHS Report: "...has likely spurred African Americans-as well as law-abiding Americans..."
- Columbine: What Else Did They Get Wrong?
- Obama Report on "Right-Wing Radicals" Timed for Tea Parties
- No Longer a Joke
- Sully and the Tea Party Truthers
- What Are They Critical Of? Not Enough Spending?
- Will the Left Try and Incite Violence At The Teaparties?
- This is the Way Bipartisanship Ends. Not with a Bang but a Slander.
- Radical Leftist Appointments
- Gov. Perry Backs Resolution Affirming Texas' Sovereignty Under 10th Amendment
- The Rush Towards Socialism - and How To Stop It