If you prepare yourself well and the dollar crisis never happens, there's no harm done. You're simply more knowledgeable and experienced about money than you were before.
But if a dollar crisis does happen, and you're not prepared ... You and your family's very survival, could be in serious jeopardy.
You don't need to go out and build a bunker. All you need to do is prepare your mind, and protect your assets.
And reading The Dollar Meltdown: Surviving the Impending Currency Crisis with Gold, Oil, and Other Unconventional Investments, is a great place to start!
In The Dollar Meltdown, you'll learn:
- How the price of gold moves higher with each increase in the U.S. national debt ceiling. (The lid on the national debt was raised an astonishing 7 times in the Bush years and once already in Obama’s presidency. And another debt ceiling hike is right around the corner!)
- Why Federal Reserve chairmen Greenspan and Bernanke failed to foresee the growing financial crisis – even as they added fuel to its fires! (And why the more-of-the-same policies spell an even bigger calamity than the one we’re living through!)
- How the visible national debt of $12 trillion is dwarfed by America’s real, but hidden, national debt of almost $100 trillion! (Like an iceberg, most of the nation’s debt is hidden from view. And like the Titanic, the ship of state can’t be turned in time to avoid a financial collision.)
- What your share of the hidden national debt is: For a family of four it’s about $1.3 million. (Since America’s median household income is only $50,000, you see why there is no prospect of the debt ever being paid.)
- About the sleight-of-hand by which the Federal Reserve creates money out of thin air! (And why they do it!)
- How the Adjusted Monetary Base has exploded as the Federal Reserve revs up the engines of inflation. (And like a race car revving up at the starting line, what happens when the clutch is popped!)
- About America’s growing “command economy” and the three things that accompany an out-of-control debt-driven monetary policy. (Price controls, rationing, and intrusive bureaucracies.)
- What Persian Gulf oil producers and other countries are doing to prepare for the dollar meltdown. (And the similar steps you can take to protect yourself and your family!)
- Why a growing global population and billions of new capitalists will make agriculture and natural resources the investment safe havens of the future. (And discover simple strategies that allow you to participate without the leverage risk, margin calls and emotional toll that these opportunities used to demand.)
Don't kid yourself. Get prepared instead!